Here is the paper I just finished for my Social Problems class - enjoy!
- · Recycle, repurpose, re-use
- · Conserve; electricity, water, and other natural and technological resources
- · Drive less (this is a multi-purpose step – saving tires, fuel, and reducing air pollution)
- · Plan meals – eat at home, and use dishes instead of paper, plastic and Styrofoam products
- · Consume less – do you really need that new iPhone cover? Or that pair of Nike shoes?
Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” Dr. Suess.