Monday, March 28, 2011

Sleepless Sunday

So I've done it again, brought in a new week by welcoming 12:00 midnight.  I should be sleeping.  
But the truth is I've got great news. 
I was able to snap a few pictures over the last several days, as you can probably tell. 
And while I won't divulge the boring details I will just tell you that it was on clearance, it was just like the old one I used to have, and unashamedly, I am in love with my little blue Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS Digital Elph.  It does everything I need it to and more.  It almost makes me appear as though I know what I'm doing!
As I said, ALMOST!
And oh my goodness does it feel great to be able to take photographs again!  It's like seeing good things come to life all over again!
*Yawn* and on that note, good-bye and good-night!

No comments:

What is this leisure time of which you speak?

my grateful button