Thursday, February 10, 2011

Links to Memory Lane

A dear friend of mine recently posted to her blog after a hiatus of nearly a year, and so when I went perusing I rewound pretty far (in blog-land-time) and found this post and then I found this one, too.

Big sigh.

It's so very special to have great people in your life, no matter how many miles or years apart you are. And this last (or first, depending on exactly how one chooses to walk down memory lane...) post makes my heart overflow.

Dear beloved friends, of past and present, and future: may we learn from one another, lean not on our own understandings, and do unto others as you would have done unto you.

Life is outstandingly better with friends. Thank you for making it so.

farmhousewife

No comments:

What is this leisure time of which you speak?

my grateful button