Friday, August 22, 2008

I couldn't

post today because I was too busy laughing at this;

I haven't quite figured out that cutesy stuff of when you type the word "here", and then, when you mouse over the word "here" (did I just say "mouse over"....where, where's the mouse?) then it shows you the link to where I was when I was laughing so hard that I couldn't post 'here'.

HTML. Or something. Maybe it stands for Hopelessly Tame Mouse Laughter.

Nevermind.


I'm up WAY past my bedtime and had too much fun reading on Rechelle's blog(s). Thank you Rechelle. Laughter really is the best medicine. From one FarmHouseWife to another; Blessings. (was that you or me?) hahahaha...I can't stop giggling. (just click the link already - you'll see what I mean!)

Just one more stop at Houseblogs.net.....then I promise I'll go to bed.....

UPDATE: next day; 8:00am; I figured it out. It took me nearly 8 hours of sleeping but I did it. I managed to find out how you turn "this" into the actual link to which you want to direct your readers (mice friends). YAY ME!

No comments:

What is this leisure time of which you speak?

my grateful button